News & Event
FAIRFIELD HOMECOMING 2016
Date: 14 May (Sat)
Time: 9am to 3pm
Key highlights include Alumni Games, Primary School Tour, Food & Games Mini-Fair with Parents-in-Education, Bouncing Castle for kids and so much more! More details will be unveiled soon~
Donation per player (including reserves): $10
Each registered player will receive a goodie bag which would include a $3 meal voucher for the food & games mini-fair, and a special limited edition Fairfield luggage tag!
Games for the day:
1. Captains Ball - 5 pax per team, minimum 2 girls in one team. 3 reserves allowed. @FMS(P) Indoor Sports Hall
2. Soccer - 11 pax per team. 2 reserves allowed. @School Field
3. Volleyball - Please register with Coach Tan (volleyball coach) directly
4. Basketball - 3 pax per team. 1 reserve allowed. Half-Court @FMS(S) Basketball Court
5. Badminton - 2 pax per team. No reserves allowed. Mixed, Men & Women category. @FMS(P) School Hall
Please email all registration to Joel Tan or Weida. Please provide:
- Contact of captain of team including name, HP, email, year of graduation
- Name of Team
- Team members name and HP numbers, including reserves if any
The Alumni Association worked out a deal with an Alumni Committee Member's company - Brands Value Pte Ltd - who very kindly agreed to collect payment for the registration of Alumni Games without profit. Please click on the button below to register, ensuring that you leave your name and HP number when making payment.
Primary One Registration - Letters for Alumni Association Members
Members who are planning to register their children under Phase 2A(1) of Primary One Registration Process by MOE is required to produce a letter from Alumni Association indicating that you joined the Alumni Association one year prior. Requests for letters are open in MAY and JUNE yearly. You only need to email us from MAY onwards. Please send us your full name as in NRIC, NRIC number, Year of graduation and HP number to request for the letter - firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to welcoming your child to the Fairfield family.